iPhone music player is a device that has been exclusively designed and developed for the iPhone and providing the users of iPhones an excellent opportunity to create a wide range of instant musical mixes almost like the personal DJ. These devices eliminate the need of manually creating playlists.
Features of iPhone Music Players
- These devices are compatible with 3rd generation iPod touch, iPhone 4S, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, 4th generation iPod touch , 5th generation iPod touch and iPad.
- Thug device needs Requires iOS 5.0 or a higher configuration and is optimized to be used with iPhone 5.
- The device provides the option of downloading very piece of music from iPhone app stores and the simple interface of the device is easy for the user to “pick n use’ easily.
- The navigational options of the iPhone music player is pretty easy – once the music us uploaded two tabs are there to let the user switch between one option to another.
- While going through the music library, the users can use certain tabs at the top which will enable them to sort by playlists, songs, artists, genres, or albums.
- The users can even create their own new playlists directly from the app. When a particular song is being played, the app switches to the album cover view and then adds buttons to its playback controls so that the users can shuffle and loop various songs.